[::Back to basics::]

[ Tuesday, January 18, 2005 ]

 

As I cradled her close to me, just like a baby, close to my heart.
The peaceful and contented look on her face brings a smile to my face.
As she wandered into a land of dreams and contentment.
I just wanted to hold her even tighter never to let her go.
I just want to kiss her smooth tender face, like a baby.

I wish I could tell her how much I missed her.
I wish I could tell her how much I love her.

Just as when I am reveling in the sweet embrace.
She has awakened and I had to let her go.
Reluctantly, I let her from my embrace.
Father time is just so cruel to me.

I wish time would stop right there and then.
I wish I could just hold her like that forever and ever.
We parted good-byes, with bitter sweet after taste in my heart.
I just wanted to embrace her one more time before she goes.
And tell her how much I love her.

But time is not my side now....
I will wait..
Yes I will..
The reason..
I love her



:: Inscribed by Kai [3:30 AM] ::

---

Comments: Post a Comment