[::Back to basics::]

[ Saturday, January 08, 2005 ]

 

So the new year came and past. It wasnt anything much to rave about but on the
contrary, there are many things to ponder upon. In the wake of the recent disaster,
I came to realise that our lives are so fragile. One minute we are happyily leading our
sorrid lives and the next, by the weird awesome power of the natural or unforseen
forces takes it away. This is all in God's planning and we gives thanks to Him even
when we failed to see the BIG picture of the end result.

People will say, if God is all that powerful, He would have stoped this disaster from
happening. I would only say that it is all in His big plan that He allowed this calamity
to happen so that His people will wake up and know that the end times are near and
will get their butt of their comfortable chairs and reached out to the world. We, as
God's children know the ultimate end, and He will reign victorious! For the battle was
won, so written in the bible.

Then I looked at myself, I have decided, I want to doing His work when He return.
I do not want to be caught not doing His work when He returns. Amen.

That would also means that if I had to not have the chance to be with the girl I so dearly
love and want to be together with her all my life. To take care of her for as long as I live.
And ultimately to be able to call her, yes you, my loving wife. I will still obey His will,
for He is the truth, the way and life. His greatest commission, to reach out to the nations.

I missed her....


:: Inscribed by Kai [1:15 AM] ::

---

Comments: Post a Comment